Just wrap, strap and relax.
Knee wrap soothes and comforts sore, aching knees, delivering up to 12 hours of
- Designed to be worn under clothes.
- Stretchable belt allows you to move freely while keeping the heat where you need
- Exclusive formula works with your own circulation to spread the warmth.
- Pads are air-activated, odorless and nonmedicated.
Directions for use:
DO NOT open package until ready to use.
- Open the package and expose the pad to the air. No kneading or shaking is necessary.
The pad will heat up within 15-30 minutes after opening.
- Insert one or two heat pads in pockets of belt with printed side of heat pad towards
printed side of the belt.
- Place opening on the belt over the kneecap with printed side of the belt towards
the body. Wrap the belt securely around knee and fasten.
- Once the pad has cooled or you are finished using it, remove from belt and discard.
Keep belt for use with remaining pads.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Only use pads with belt provided.
- Never place pads directly against skin, as burns may occur.
- Do not microwave.
- Remove the belt and pad immediately if they become too warm or uncomfortable.
Iron powder, water, activated carbon, vermiculite, salt, super absorbent polymer,
Purge natural mineral powder.
- Supervision is required when using this product on the elderly, children, the physically
disabled or handicapped individuals.
- Do not use more than 12 hours in any 24-hour period.
- Do not use on infants, on frostbitten or desensitized skin, on bruising or swelling
that has occurred within the last 48 hours.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Burns may occur if not used correctly.
- Check your skin periodically during use for any signs of irritation. If skin is
irritated, remove belt and pads.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not eat. In case of ingestion, consult a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use with medicated lotions, creams, gels, ointments or in combination with
other heating devices.
- Consult your doctor if you are diabetic, have poor circulation, have rheumatoid
arthritis or are pregnant.
- For external use only. Do not puncture pad. In case of accidental eye contact with
contents, rinse thoroughly with water.