NECK, SHOULDER and WRIST
Neck, Shoulder & Wrist
Just peel, stick and relax.
Beyond BodiHeat® soothes and
comforts sore and aching necks, shoulders and wrists,
delivering up to six hours of pain relief.
- Air-circulated, odorless and nonmedicated.
- Pinpoints soothing heat directly to where you need it most.
- "Direct to skin application."
- Exclusive formula works with your own circulation to spread the warmth.
Directions for use:
This product applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing.
- Open the package and expose the pad to the air. No kneading or shaking is necessary.
The pad will heat up within 15-30 minutes after opening.
- Remove clear film from adhesive side of pad. Place the pad directly on the area
of discomfort, adhesive side toward skin. Note: For best contact with skin, apply
to dry, flat area that is free of moisture, oils or lotions. Pad will not re-stick
well once it has been removed.
- Once the pad has cooled or if you are finished using it, dispose of it properly.
DO NOT open pouch until ready to use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not microwave.
- If pad becomes too hot or if irritation occurs, remove pad immediately.
Iron powder, water, salt, activated carbon, vermiculite, super absorbent polymer,
Purge natural mineral powder.
- Supervision is required when using this product on the elderly, children,
and physically disabled or handicapped individuals.
- Do not use for more than six hours in any 24-hour period.
- Do not use on infants, on frostbitten or desensitized skin, while sleeping, or on
bruising or swelling that has occurred within the last 48 hours.
- Burns may occur if not used correctly.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not eat. In case of ingestion, consult a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use with medicated lotions, creams, gels, ointments or in combination with
other heating devices.
- Consult your doctor if you are diabetic, have poor circulation, have rheumatoid
arthritis or are pregnant.
- For external use only. Do not puncture pad. In case of accidental eye contact with
contents, rinse thoroughly with water.